London Open 21st March
- Toby had a reasonably good
competition, finishing 6th overall, with 1st place on p bars and 2nd
place on high bar, though 2 falls on pommels cost him a higher
- Hamish (who still has
another 3 years at this age level) had a very good competition
finishing 10th overall with 3rd place on p bars.
- Sam injured his ankle/calf
muscles on vault so didn't do floor.
- Matthew was ill so didn't
make it at all
- Nathanael had a super competition,
finishing 3rd on floor, 4th on vault (3rd of the UK gymnasts) and 7th on
rings (5th of the UK gymnasts).
- None of the seniors were fit enough to compete!
Open 22nd March
- Level 5 - Isaac Glenn came 7th
with 3rd on pommels.
- Level 4 - Tom Orridge came 3rd
in Level 4 (in age so U12) with gold on floor and parallel bars and 2nd
on high bar, Luke Pearce came 7th,
with 4th place on vault.
- Level 3 , Level 2, Level 1 (U9), Level 1 (U8) - some
had quite good competitions and some made some big mistakes - a very
good learning experience for all of them!